Do you pride yourself of creating extraordinary guest experiences?
The Sodexo Airport Lounge Team is looking for a Restaurant Operations Manager to oversee all food and beverage service and daily guest operations at a luxury, upscale - premium airport lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). This role will oversee all day-to-day restaurant guest and staff experience details, with a focus on maintaining the overall vision of the brand and standards. .
The ideal candidate has current a la carte restaurant and/or luxury hotel leadership experience in the New York City area. Must possess maitre d' skills, knowledge/expertise within fine dining and first-class service standards with impeccable guest service skills, a passion for floor management and on-the-job coaching and training.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Sodexo Live! - Make the most of every moment - Click here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.